Monday, March 1, 2010

I am no good at making decisions.

I am no good at making decisions. It seems strange to me since I feel like I am capable of making good decisions, I haven't made many bad decisions (a few boyfriends aside) so I don't know what the deal is.

So planning a wedding = not an easy task.

I can't decide on a venue, dress, guest list, flowers...I can't decide on anything!

One day I want a wedding in a barn, the next day I am looking online at fancy urban places and then the next I am 100% sure I want to rent a cottage somewhere and get married by a lake. What isn't helpful (although I am thankful for it) is that no one else seems to care. Jamie will like whatever I pick and my mother hasn't shown any interest in venue (other than telling me that she isn't going to pay for said venue).

All the places I like seem too complicated to organize (although I have lots of time) and all the places that organize everything for you seem too...tacky.

I wish someone would pick for me.

4 comments:

  1. T,
    I am actually tempted to let you pick...only because I know there is a good chance you'd get it catered by The Works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. And your wedding ring shall be made of onion.

    ReplyDelete